International School of Gdansk includes:
International Preschool of Gdansk (education for children ages from 2,5 to 5/6 years old) IPG
Elementary International School of Gdansk (education for children ages from 6/7 to 12 years old)
Middle International School of Gdansk (education for students ages from 12 to 15 years old)
High International School of Gdansk (education for students ages from 15 to 18 years old)
• classes in English (whilst ensuring the realization of the Polish Core Curriculum, as well as good practices from international curriculums),
• international environment of education,
• professional, international teaching staff,
• teaching materials in English,
• second language taught from Grade 1 (Spanish)
• activities aimed at developing creativity and innovations,
• develoment of logical thinking (rubic cube, chess),
• hands-on experiments and observations of various phenomena during science classes,
• wide offer of sport activities (we have a professional well-equipped gym and a dance room)
• effective learning of Polish as a native language,
• effective teaching of Polish as a second language for foreigners,
• support in learning Polish for Poles returning from abroad,
• teaching of Polish History and Polish Science in Polish (for Polish citizens; starting from Grade 4).
• modern and effective teaching methods (project based learning, cross curricuum teaching),
• new IT teachnologies (smartboards, iPad).
• individual approach to each child
• support from Psycho-pedagogical Counseling Centre "Osiek",
• the adaptation programme supporting new students (integrative activities, additional subject lessons and language lessons),
• great learning and playing environment (spacious rooms, sport facilities, cafeteria with our own kitchen),
• vast sport and recreational areas, playgrounds as well as parkour training ground.
Currently school is working on implementing IB (Intenational Baccalaurate) programme
in elementary school (PYP- Primary Years Programme).
The School was recently granted the Primary Year Programme candidate status.