International School of Gdansk
(elementary school, middle school and high school)
International Preschool of Gdansk offer:
- teaching in English and Polish,
- best quality international education,
- learning in small groups, individualized approach to each child,
- modern teaching methods,
- harmonious development of skills and knowledge,
- realization of international curriculum, which includes Polish and American core curriculum,
- possibility to smoothly move to Polish or international educational system,
- preparation to external exams,
- qualified teachers with international experience,
- perfect and safe learning environment; vast, modern, well-equipped classrooms, library, gym, and playground.
International School of Gdansk was established by Gdańska Fundacja Oświatowa (www.gfo.pl) which has been a leader in education for 25 years.
At present GFO manages and directs:
Gdańskie Szkoły Autonomiczne (elementary school, middle school and high school),
Sopockie Szkoły Autonomiczne (elementary school, middle school and high school),
Poradnia Psychologiczno-Pedagogiczna “Osiek” (Guidance & Counseling Centre “Osiek”).
Currently school is working on implementing IB (Intenational Baccalaurate) programme
in elementary school (PYP- Primary Years Programme).
The School was recently granted the Primary Year Programme candidate status.